Wanted: Buy and Build Manager, Electric Aviation
Download a summary presentation of this vacancy here.
We are E-Flight, a sustainable aviation brand since may 2021. We believe in a world with a quiet and clean airspace where everyone can and wants to fly. Without any sense of shame.
We started as E-Flight Academy, the first electric flight school in the world. Nowadays we fly with 4 fully electric planes and we train over 35 students + KLM Flight Academy students. We have our own hangar (E-Deck) where we are realising power generation in combination with aviation charging infrastructure. We are building flight simulators and start selling electric planes from 2024 (E-Flight Supply).
Long story short: We grow fast and are very ambitious in our venture to accelerate electric aviation.
Recently we raised funding to roll out our plans and realise our dreams with the best possible people. One of our first priorities is to find a highly skilled and likeable person who can help us grow further. So, you like what we did so far? And you want to be part of our young and ambitious team? Then you can become our Buy and Build Manager.
Our next step is to bring the concept that we have in Teuge to other locations (E-Flight Hubs) across Europe. To achieve this we are looking for an experienced person to lead this growth. We believe the fastest way to grow is with a Buy & Build Strategy.
Your must have skills
- Proven Entrepreneurial track record
- Experience in buy & build processes
- Passion for sustainability and aviation
- Experience with Business Administration and Finance
- Experience in conducting due diligence and negotiating deal terms
- Proven track record of successfully integrating and growing acquired companies
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Your nice to have skills
- Knowledge of the sustainable aviation industry and its current trends and opportunities
- Experience in energy/charging industry
- Network in the Aviation sector
Experience working internationally with foreign partners
(within EASA territory)
- Understanding of current market trends in the aviation sector
- Experience in sustainable business development
- Develop and implement investment strategy: Identify and convince Investors
- Identify and evaluate potential acquisition and partnership opportunities in the sustainable aviation industry across Europe
- Conduct due diligence and negotiate terms of deals
- Lead integration efforts for newly acquired companies
- Develop and implement growth strategies for the acquired companies
- Identify and assess industry trends and shifts to ensure our company stays ahead of the competition
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry stakeholders and partners
What can we offer you?
You have support from a great team that already put a lot in place. We have a great brand, lots of pilot training expertise, IT knowledge, marketing power, strong demand from airfields and many great partners. You have a lot of freedom in your role and you can have real impact in the world of sustainable aviation. If you want to have skin in the game, have a growth mindset, a hands-on approach, and the ability to think strategically, we would love to hear from you!
This will be an adventure of a lifetime!
Are you in? Let’s connect!
email@example.com / 06-28126697